First, please read “Start Here.” Here’s what else you need to know:
As a Kickstarter campaign, funding is all or nothing. If my goal ($520) is not met, I won’t receive the money and won’t be able to complete the project. You can help by sharing it with friends, family, or anyone who could use a little mail.
The reward tiers are broken down into five levels:
- P.S. Poem = $5
- P.S. Mini-Subscription = $15
- Get 1 poem/month for 4 months (starting in June). Commission them for yourself or for someone you love. You can continue to use my prompts or let the poems surprise you, but I will reach out each month to confirm what you’d like. Subscriptions will also get a special series of posts on the blog as they are written.
- P.S. Book(Mark) = $30
- Get a commissioned poem inside a book. I’ll include a personal letter about what the book has meant to me and a stamped return envelope in case you want to write back after you read it. Before choosing the book, I’ll reach out to get a sense of what you’d most like to read.
- P.S. Pen Pals = $40
- Let’s be (poem) pen pals! Commission a poem and keep the conversation going. I’ll keep writing back as long as you do. I will post a special series of these poems on the blog as they develop.
- 1 Year of P.S. Poems = $50
- Commission 1 poem/month for 12 months (starting in June). I will check in each month to confirm what you’d like to see—one of my prompts, poet’s choice, or something else entirely. Subscriptions will also get a special series of posts on the blog as they are written.