- This weirdly cool Economist Postcard set at the ever-delightful Seminary Co-Op bookstore
2. A recent book by my favorite living artist, Maira Kalman, and a cool postcard set by Mark Mothersbaugh
3. Selected writings of Ray Johnson. He was into this whole mail art thing.
4. Collected nonfiction by the wonderful Sandra Cisneros (also at the Co-Op), and a novel at a new discovery (thanks, Mom!), Boarding House Books in Claremore, OK
5. Yoobi supplies in honor of teachers in Oklahoma and everywhere